Monday, October 25, 2010

Weight and Fitness

So here are some thoughts as I sit here in pain after coming home from training my first session this week. 



SKINNY THIN
Thought number one.  It doesn't matter how thin you are...you can still be thin and out of shape.  So to me in MY OPINION...there is:  SKINNY THIN, FIT THIN, FAT THIN(soft) 
FAT THIN..lol WE WILL SAY SOFT

Fit Thin



Thought number two...as I sip my green tea.   I AM FRIGGIN SORE.  MY LEGS ARE ALL WOBBLY AND I SURE AS HECK HOPE I CAN WALK TOMORROW!

Thought number three..  I am a FAT THIN, weighing in at 135lbs,  and I really need to work on my whole body strength especially my core and my legs.   Which will really benefit me. See I  don't think I am FAT...let's not get this twisted, I am just not fit.  I have toned up a lot in my arms but my core is still rather week, and my lower body strength particularly my upper theighs and gloutes need to be targeted, and already...YES THEY ARE..HENCE THE NOT WALKING PROPERLY PART.


I have some personal goals with what I'm learning.  I do have the determination and will.  I just need to do EXTRA things to make sure that I can be successful.  Which is what I want.  And what I will do. 


So this week, I am working on my own at home just at training on my core.  That is my focus, and that is what I have set out to do, on top of cardio.  :0)  Yes I say this with a smiley face...but just thinking at some of the moves we had today..I am just thinking to myself how silly I could look cause I am such a tall lanky uncoordinated mess when it comes to working out and that stuff.  LOL.

Between drinking my tea, and writing this blog that I havent even wrote much, I am watching this chick Kyra Gracie.   Shes damn good. 

Let's see if I can bring these abs out in a few weeks...lol.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment