Thursday, October 14, 2010

New On Blogging

Seeing as this if my first blog.  I might as well introduce myself.  So here's the basics.  I am First Nations, Military Wife living on a SMALL military base here in Canada. I grew up just outside of Toronto and have traveled many places.  I LOVE TO SHOP, I love makeup, and am just starting out as a freelance makeup artist. I have two beautiful children.  Nashoba being my oldest, who is three and a half, and my beautiful daughter, Niyana who has just turned nine months old.  My husband, Phil is military, your typical football, PS3 game loving guy.  Oh yes, I can't forget our dog Corky.  She's a Cardigan Welsh Corgi.  She's three.

Well what to say about me?


I am opinionated, easy going, temperamental, easy to get a long with. I speak what's on my mind, I can be weird.  OK, never mind.  I am weird. I am a huge dork.  When you first meet me, let's say in a crowd or a group of people, it has been said that I look like a bitch, or a stuck up snob, others have said I walk around like my shit don't stink, but ask my friends.  DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, because the first impression, what you see before knowing me is BY FAR...FALSE.  Hmmmm...what else to say?  I am hot headed. I've experienced a lot, good and bad out of life, but have come out on top, which I would like to say I am wise.   Expect the unexpected from this blog.  I live in a town of 15, 000 people. So let's see what this big city girl in a small town can get herself up to!!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment