Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FOTD: Bronze Eyes

I LOVE FALL SO SO MUCH. 

I have so much fun trying all the different trends and adding my own Dee-licious flavor to them.  From the clothes, the shoes, the hair styles and cuts I am so down for fall trends, especially when it comes to makeup.

 I was surfing some beauty sites, and of course looking through the magazines and was seeing a lot of bronzed, coppery and burgundy eye colors. Some of the looks were paired with a bright eyeliner with an aqua in the water line, other looks had different variations of copper or bronze smokey eyes, and others just kept it pretty simple with one shade all over the lid which is what I did for my look.

   Today we went to a feast at the Indian Friendship Center.  (I am native)  They were holding a feast for the change of season.  I wanted to keep my look pretty soft and feminine, almost natural but with that bright bronzed look.  I used my "Vasanti Tinseltown Eyeshadow Palette" 

http://vasanticosmetics.com/ca/eye-products/eye-colour-palette/tinseltown-eye-colour-palette.html

I'm not the greatest at getting swatches or good photos in lighting but I will learn. 
This was the shade I chose to use today.
Just the way the light captured the color withing my crease and water line, it didn't appear that this was a one shade eyeshadow look which I loved.

I also tight lined my upper and lower waterline with a black liner to really make my eye color pop.


If you have have questions about any other products I used, please comment below.  I would love to answer any questions or take any suggestions or requests!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment